STOLEN PEUGEOT TANDEM

MikewsMITH2

STOLEN PEUGEOT TANDEM

Post by MikewsMITH2 »

Phone: +44 7896 921115
E-mail: simonduvalsmith@hotmail.com
STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN ON 29 SEPTEMBER 2011 AT 19.00 HOURS
From outside 137 York Way, London at junction of North Road. It was leaning against my van while I was fixing the van!
My Peugeot Gran Tourisme 'ladyback' tandem. It is original Pearl White with a Turbo saddle on the front and a WTB (Wild Terrain Bikes) on the rear. It has an original front mudguard with Cibie lamp but no rear guard. It has a black alloy modern-ish rear rack fitted.
Wheels are a more modern quick-release front with a Shimano hub and I think a Rigida aloy rim, with a 700 X 32 tyre with reflective sidewalls.
Rear wheel is original Atom drum brake hub, just cleaned up and overhauled with a new Shimano 5-speed block fitted. Rear rim is a 700 modern-ish hybrid rim that I just built on, a cheap one. Tyre is a 700 X 40.
BRAKES are original MAFAC cantilevers with new Kwikstop pads, both cantis work from captain's double front right-hand lever and rear hub drag brake works from captain's left bar.
Brake and gear cables are all new black, all greased and working smoothly.
Rear mech is a Shimano replacement for the worn-out original and front mech is original Simplex. Original downtube shifters.
Cranksets are original Stronglight with new chains front and rear.
Steel drop front handlebar has string taping on right side top and some old black tape on lower of both sides.
Steel tourist bar on rear with rubber grips.
Please give me a if you see it anywhere, good reward given for information +44 (0)7896 921115 Simon
S.O.S - Save Our Steel!
1971 Raleigh Mercury
2010 Condor Fratello
1980 Peugeot Tandem
1989 MBK Aventure MTB
195? Viking Severn Valley
1951 Raleigh Lenton Sports
See them here http://tinyurl.com/Mikewsmiths-Bikes