Stolen Land rover mountain bike from Wolverhampton

forestfreak

Stolen Land rover mountain bike from Wolverhampton

Post by forestfreak »

Hiya,
On my first trip into Wolverhampton on my recently purchased Land rover mountain bike, i locked it up to the heavy duty metal railings right outside the civic centre, in full view of a lot of people, at noon. I went inside for a matter of minutes, returned and it had gone. I couldnt believe it! I asked three guys who saw my locking it up if they had seen anyone take it, they said another three guys just walked off with it. A ladies mountain bike. When the police checked the cctv, they saw the lads taking it, as though it hadn't got a lock on it, the officer said they just walked up to it and wheeled it off, but unfortunately they couldn't get an identity for the as the camera had turned just at the vital point where they faced the camera. So thats that. After my short lived biking days they were over as soon as they has started. Couldnt believe that something could be taken so blatantly in broad daylight in front of so many people standing there smoking etc, and even though they have the guys on cctv taking it, there's absolutely nothing they can do about it.

So its silver and black, with red handle bars and land rover written all over it. there's no tread on the back wheel really. Know its a long shot but thought i'd post it here.