Mildenhall Stolen bikes

Cycleking

Mildenhall Stolen bikes

Postby Cycleking » 27 Aug 2013, 5:08pm

Hello

Please forgive me sending this email to you, but I'm looking for your help to 'try' and recover four cycles that we (me and my wife Mandy) had stolen on Thursday night, the eve of the Mildenhall Cycling Rally.

We don't expect to see them again, but trying to get the details out there as much and as quickly as possible in the slight possibility that you may come across them.

Hopefully the attached sheet is self explanatory, but if there is anything you would like to know please do contact me.

Obviously any help you can give will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Mark and Mandy Burchett

Bikes Stolen 23/08/2013
Merida Scultura 905 Carbon 2011/2 Black White/Green decals 55 or 56cm White handle bar tape, garmin
edge705 gps unit, white san marco provip saddle, white look keo pedals, sram force groupset. Shimano RS
30 clincher wheels with vittoria rubino pro tyres.

Merida Scultura 905 Carbon 2009 Black with White/Red decals 55 or 56 cm Red deda Handle bar tape.
White san marco provip saddle, black shimano pedals, garmin edge 800 clamp only on stem, 70cm bbb
stem mavic aksuim wheels 10 speed shimano 11- 30 105 cassette, shimano ultegra groupset outer chainring
52 tooth stronglight.

Merida Cyclo Cross 4 55cm White Black/Red decals dirty white handle tape, rear wheel mavic cxp22 nobbly
tyre, front wheel RS20 vittoria Cross xn pro tyre. Time attak pedals. Frog leg style brakes (possibly tekno)

Scott CX Comp 2012 Frame number G0210545 size 49cm xs Grey White decals. All manufacturer spec, as
only bought 2 weeks ago. Except for pedals changed to time attak.

bikepacker

Re: Mildenhall Stolen bikes

Postby bikepacker » 27 Aug 2013, 5:25pm

Mark, as I said to you on Friday evening; I hope you recover the bikes and I would like all forum members to join me in scouring the auction sites in the hope they surface.
There is your way. There is my way. But there is no "the way".