I think that 75% to 25% settles it, there is little doubt that the others do NOT care and that is how the other 75% voted:- "I dont care...whatever." They have voted to leave it to the rest of us to sort out.
This is prety much my first ever post on the boards and I tried to vote on the status of the club but my lack of vote wasn't down to "I don't care....whatever", through apathy, lack of care, feelings of having a lack of effect or anything else you wish you suggest. I did not vote on the matter because despite sending an email that I had not received a ballot paper nor a copy of Cycle magazine, I still did not receive one.
So now it would seem that with a completely underwhelming 'majority', the club will be changed over to a charity whose main aim is to 'promote cycling for all', which, correct me if I have this wrong, is the aims of Sustrain.
Also, I have tried to look for this but it is not very clear but now the CTC is a charitable trust, how are the board elected? And are they elected by the members? When will the next board elections be?