Kinesis Crosslight 5T Disc size 57

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.

Kinesis Crosslight 5T Disc size 57

Postby Shuggie » 9 Mar 2018, 3:04pm

Dear All, now that I have retired the bike that I've used for the last 18 months to commute into work is no longer required and likely to gather dust. Encouraged by Mrs S I have decided, reluctantly, to offer this lovely bike up for sale; it'll be a great commuter, do cyclocross with ease, and it is up to the latest gravel/adventure bike trend capable of taking up to 40c tyres.

My daily commute, about 3 times a week, was a 36 mile round trip, and I used a SQR mounted Carradice Pendle bag, full SKS guards etc. It was an absolute joy, whatever the weather - I've used Schwalbe Marathon Winter Road 35c spiked tyres very comfortably with the guards. I had it set up as a triple, I've changed that to a double, and have replaced some of the worn/marked items (seatpost, tyres and mudguards). The frame and forks have some superficial scuff marks on the left side, presumably from the Sheffield Stand that I secured it to at work - the photos show these. I've not included any pedals.

Frameset: Kinesis Crosslight 5T Disc, size 57, double butted aluminium 7005 in Steel Grey/Black with their CC carbon fork
Shifters: Shimano 105 5600 10 speed double
Chainset: FSA Energy Compact ISIS 50/34 with 175mm cranks
Bottom Bracket: FSA Platinum Pro ISIS BSA
Cassette: Shimano 105 12-25
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5701 Black Band-on
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5501 Black SS
Disc Brakes: Post Mount Shimano CX77
Rotors: Avid G2 Clean Sweep 160mm
Wheel Set: Mavic Open Sport on Shimano XT M765 32 hole hubs
Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Touring Greenguard 700x32 - brand new
Mudguards: SKS Chromoplastic Black P-45 - brand new
Bars: FSA Gossamer Wing Compact 44cm
Stem: FSA OS-115 11cm
Saddle: Fizik Arione
Seatpost: FSA SL-280 350cm - brand new
Bottle Cages: Minoura Alloy Black

I'm happy to convert the bike back to a 10 speed triple with a FSA Gossamer 50/39/30 or a 52/39/30 MegaEXO chainset with 175mm cranks, with 105 FD (Ultegra for the 52 chainset) and 105 GS RD if anyone would like that.

I'm wanting £450 for this lovely bike - bank transfer or cash please; I'm based on the north side of Winchester. Please PM me if interested.

Kinesis currently have some frames for sale as it is a discontinued model - It has more spec information if required, and the full geometry details.

Cheers, Hugh

Re: Kinesis Crosslight 5T Disc size 57

Postby Shuggie » 13 Mar 2018, 2:17pm

Hi folks, a little bump if I may be so bold ;-)