Full carbon, super light. Size Large (565mm top tube), set up for me at around 5'10" - suit 5'9" up to about 6'
- Full Ultegra 6800 11 speed groupset - Except 105 11-28 cassette
- Cranks are 172.5mm, compact 34-50
- Selcof Omikron 35mm bars/stem (very comfortable setup)
- Almost new (50 miles) Fulcrum Racing Sport wheel set
- Schwalbe One 25mm tyres
- When I fitted the new wheels, I also fitted new SwissStop green pads (the best you can get in my opinion)
- New gear cables fitted last week (unridden since)
- Saddles are a personal choice - I’ve moved over to MTB saddles on all my bikes due to comfort issues (recent bout of Prostatitis has meant a lot of messing about with saddles!!) - this has a pretty new Fizik Gobi fitted. Happy to reduce the price a bit and let it go saddle-less if this helps you.
- Pedals are not included
This bike is fantastic. Great reviews.E.g. http://www.cyclingweekly.com/reviews/ro ... /ritte-ace
One great feature is the fact that it will easily run 28mm tyres (In fact, I have succesfully run it with 30mm Vittoria G+ tyres) so great for training/racing on rough roads
The frame has a few marks and scratches, inc a particularly ugly one on the top tube (see photo below) – it’s only in the paint though and the carbon underneath is undamaged. The carbon is smooth and undamaged - it's only the paint that's chipped. I had a quote of £70 to colour match/overspray the chips and can provide info on where to go to get this done if you want to - I was too busy riding it to worry about it! Few light scratches to the stays where it’s been leaned on my other bikes.
Frame retails at £2,000…….
I’ll let the whole thing go for £1050 because of the scratches…..you’re getting a bargain here……I'm in Cheshire for collection or happy to post
Pics below……inc a photo of the chips on the top tube
For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
1 post • Page 1 of 1