Islabikes Beinn 20 L and Cnoc 14

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
badams

Islabikes Beinn 20 L and Cnoc 14

Post by badams »

As you may know if you’re looking, these are fantastic bikes for children. We’re selling two that are now surplus to requirements, as follows:

Islabikes Beinn 20 Large, £180
Suitable for kids from approx. 5 years upwards. In used but excellent working condition. Some marks from normal use, but no dents or dings. We replaced the saddle, and swapped the original gripshift gear changer for a (new) trigger shifter, which was easier for our kids’ hands. We also recently replaced the rear derailleur with a new one to the same specification. I think we have the original mudguards too but will have to have a look for them.

Islabikes Cnoc 14, £150
For children from approx. 3 years upwards. This has served our boys faultlessly but now needs a new home. In well used but good working condition. Quite scratched from everyday use but again, no dents or dings. I replaced the chain guard at some point with a better one - a Hebie chainglider I think, and drilled out the rear rim to accept a schraeder valve, but other than that it’s all as it was when bought new. The black anodising on the wheel rim has worn too - please see photos - but this is only cosmetic and the bike has many years’ use left.

Please see photos for condition - and ask if you’ve any questions. Located in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Cnoc 14:

I'm a trendy consumer. Just look at my wobbly bog brush using hovercraft full of eels
Last edited by badams on 8 Sep 2021, 2:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
badams

Re: Islabikes Beinn 20 L and Cnoc 14

Post by badams »

Beinn 20 L:

I'm a trendy consumer. Just look at my wobbly bog brush using hovercraft full of eels
badams

Post by badams »

Reduced to £180 (Beinn 20) and £150 (Cnoc 14)

badams

Post by badams »

Beinn 20 sold. Cnoc still available.