Dawes Super Galaxy in large

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
Shack

Dawes Super Galaxy in large

Post by Shack »

Morning all, please pm me for photos for some reason my phone (with all the pictures) doesn't like to post here.
For sale is my 58cm Dawes Super Galaxy in a really nice bronze metallic that almost looks green in certain light, frame is in very nice condition and over all a fine looking and going machine. Signs of use are mainly the rear rack, with some light toe strap polish on crank arms and light top of sti shifters.
Would prefer local collection (between Taunton and Exeter) but can post at cost.
£375
alan dun

Re: Dawes Super Galaxy in large

Post by alan dun »

PM sent..
Shack

Re: Dawes Super Galaxy in large

Post by Shack »

Now sold
Shack

Re: Dawes Super Galaxy - sold

Post by Shack »

Shack wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 11:18am Morning all, please pm me for photos for some reason my phone (with all the pictures) doesn't like to post here.
For sale is my 58cm Dawes Super Galaxy in a really nice bronze metallic that almost looks green in certain light, frame is in very nice condition and over all a fine looking and going machine. Signs of use are mainly the rear rack, with some light toe strap polish on crank arms and light top of sti shifters.
Would prefer local collection (between Taunton and Exeter) but can post at cost.
£375