SOLD Dahon Speed Pro Bundle £300

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
petelucas

SOLD Dahon Speed Pro Bundle £300

Postby petelucas » 21 Jan 2019, 1:49pm

Dahon 1.jpg

BIKE SOLD

I am selling my Dahon Speed Pro to accommodate a new Airnimal Joey.

It is a quite unique bike, and does genuinely turn heads!

If you are not familiar with it I suggest a quick search on You Tube, which will demonstrate the performance of it on the road and how it folds easily into a small case.

Or look here:

https://www.world-wheels.co.uk/speedprott.htm

Owned for about six years I bought it second hand in excellent condition, and it has been carefully looked after and ridden regularly since.

The frame is painted a bright mango colour, and is made of 4130 cromoly tubes with 20” wheels. Bottle boss, mudguard eyes and pannier eyes are standard. The frame can accommodate people of widely different sizes.

The provision of bullhorn bars enables you to replicate your position on a road bike. Indeed, it rides as well as a conventional bike.

Originally, it came with an 8 speed derailleur with a 3 speed hub gear weighing nearly a ton – it now sports a single chain ring with 10 gears built on a new wheel with Hope hub.

The original Kore i-beam saddle and post were replaced with a longer post and different saddle.

The original hub wheel and cabling will be supplied, along with the spare seat post, three brand new spare tyres and inner tubes.

The bike has been regularly serviced, comes with new mudguards, and has no known faults.

The Speed Pro is ideal for popping in the car boot when travelling (by simply folding the frame) or for holidays when it fits into a Dahon Airporter case with a full fold.

Price reduced to £300 - seems a fair price for such a versatile bike with so many extras.

Because of the number of items in the bundle, it is collection only from Stourbridge in the West Midlands – although I could deliver up to 50 miles for vehicle costs.

Thanks for looking.

Pete
Last edited by petelucas on 5 Feb 2019, 9:24pm, edited 3 times in total.

fretsaw

Re: Dahon Speed Pro Bundle £350 small to large size

Postby fretsaw » 22 Jan 2019, 5:58pm

i am interesed;could you kindly message me privately please;as i dont seem to be able to you.

fretsaw

Re: Dahon Speed Pro Bundle £350 small to large size

Postby fretsaw » 22 Jan 2019, 10:04pm

unfortunetly i am unable to purchase the dahon;guessing thatll it will be still available

petelucas

Re: Dahon Speed Pro Bundle £300 small to large size

Postby petelucas » 28 Jan 2019, 5:17pm

Bump!

Price reduction.

Pete

petelucas

Re: SOLD Dahon Speed Pro Bundle £300

Postby petelucas » 5 Feb 2019, 9:25pm

The bike has been sold.

Pete