Spa Cycles Titanium Disc Brake Elan 56cm. SOLD..

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
dragonrider

Spa Cycles Titanium Disc Brake Elan 56cm. SOLD..

Postby dragonrider » 26 Jan 2019, 4:30pm

For Sale - Spa Titanium Elan, 56cm. £1150.

This is the best all round bike I have ever owned. Smooth, stable at speed and with the light weight of titanium. The new price of this bike is currently £1750. Sadly up for sale because of a chronic knee problem, and that has pushed me to a carbon lightweight Ribble SLe, which has a degree of boost electric power.

860D382F-90FC-4B2A-825F-F5FC8D70C064.jpeg

Size: 56cm. I am 6’1” and it suits me perfectly. It will adjust to suit someone a bit smaller or a lot taller.
Frame: New frame bought from Spa about 18 months ago with a carbon fork. The frame comes with mounting points for a rack and good clearances for wider tyres for the rough stuff.
Components: All less than 3 years old and fitted to the new Spa Frame. The specification is the same as the current “off the shelf” Spa Elan, apart from the brakes.
Gears: Chainset Triple Shimano Deore 48/36/26. Rear Cassette, 10 speed, largest cassette 34 tooth.
Front and rear derailleurs are Shimano Tiagra, STI changers are Shimano 105.
Wheels: Mavic Aksium Disc. Tyres: Specialized 28mm All Conditions Armadillo Elite in good condition, only used for three months.
Brakes: Shimano Cable Disc. Saddle: Specialized Avatar.
Bike comes without pedals. I can fit some standard pedals for a test ride. For sale in Harrogate, North Yorks. Please note I won’t post this bike. Please test ride before purchase.

Contact Martin Weeks. 07525 208854. martin.weeks24@ntlworld.com.