SE Lager (Fixed/SS) 56cm

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
belgiangoth

SE Lager (Fixed/SS) 56cm

Postby belgiangoth » 21 Jul 2019, 2:33pm

SE Lager Fixed/SS, 56cm - comes pre-hipsterized with stickers (yay?)

Used but mostly in good working conditions. Brake blocks as new, but pedals a bit thread-damaged (requires extra umph to fit/remove one of the pedals).

https://www.sebikes.com/bikes/cat/urban-series/lager

In B30 area of Birmingham, could post at cost or consider split (best put up more detailed specs, but there's not much of real interest - tektro brakes, FSA double crank set as a single, interruptor style brakes, charge handlebar, that sort of thing).

Would £180 be excessive?
If I had a baby elephant I would let it sleep in the garage in place of the car. If I had either a garage or a car. (I miss sigs about baby elephants)

brynpoeth

Re: SE Lager (Fixed/SS) 56cm

Postby brynpoeth » 21 Jul 2019, 7:32pm

Looks like the saddle is a bit high and the bars a bit low :?
Entertainer, juvenile, curmudgeon
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love safety cameras, we love life

belgiangoth

Re: SE Lager (Fixed/SS) 56cm

Postby belgiangoth » 21 Jul 2019, 11:29pm

The bars are fine as they are flats. The saddle is way high though - because I had to replace the seatpost and didn't get further than checking that it fit.
If I had a baby elephant I would let it sleep in the garage in place of the car. If I had either a garage or a car. (I miss sigs about baby elephants)