Condor Bivio Cross / Audax / Commuter - 55cm, Campagnolo 10 Speed

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
duncanwoodhall

Condor Bivio Cross / Audax / Commuter - 55cm, Campagnolo 10 Speed

Postby duncanwoodhall » 5 Aug 2019, 7:12pm

For sale is a Condor Bivio Cyclocross Bike, with Alloy / Carbon frame, Carbon fork, and Campagnolo 10 Speed Components

It's originally a cyclocross frame, but it can take a rear rack and wide tyres, so would also make a good commuter, audax, or even light tourer.

I bought the frame and fork second hand off another user on this forum, and have built up with some 10 speed Campagnolo components and wheels that I had spare.

I'm looking for around £270, collected from Tadcaster or York, but open to offers.

CondorBivio1.jpg

Full spec below:

Condor Bivio Aluminium Frame with Carbon seat stays. 55cm seat tube, 55cm effective top tube
    Campagnolo Xenon 10 Speed Ergopower shifters (nearly new)
    Campagnolo Veloce 10 speed rear mech
    FSA Gossamer Compact Cross Chainset, 34/46 Chainrings
    Tektro Mini V Brakes (new)
    Deda bars, ITM Stem & Seatpost
    Selle Italia Saddle
    Campagnolo Khamsin Wheels
    Vittoria Zafiro folding road tyres (23mm), or I could swap for some 32mm Vittoria Cross Tyres if preferred

Note that pedals would not be included

There's some minor paint chips, and some touch-ups have been made on the chainstays. but generally, the frame is in good condition. The seatpost has some minor scratches on the non-drive side, just where the black has scratched off a little.

Components are all used, but generally in good condition, and with plenty of life left in them. The Ergopower levers have only seen little use, the brakes are new, and I have fitted new brake and gear cables.

More pictures below:

CondorBivio2.jpg

CondorBivio2b.jpg

CondorBivio3.jpg

duncanwoodhall

Re: Condor Bivio Cross / Audax / Commuter - 55cm, Campagnolo 10 Speed

Postby duncanwoodhall » 10 Aug 2019, 3:12pm

Price reduced to 270, but open to offers