Azub Origami folding recumbent

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
Akbrad

Azub Origami folding recumbent

Postby Akbrad » 8 Aug 2019, 8:09pm

I am looking to sell my Azub Origami folding recumbent which I bought from Laid Back Bikes, Edinburgh. I have covered only limited mileage perhaps under 2k miles in total (spent most of my time on the scorpion trike) and has always been dry stored. It is a lovely ride and of course folds down so will fit in the back of most cars. It comes with the 3x8 gears (rear Alfine hub), transport bag, seat bag, headrest, built-in rack, folding pedals (set of SPD if you want them), instructions etc, lights / pannier bags in my photos not included.
My actual bike is the one in this review
http://mccraw.co.uk/azub-origami-review
I am not desperate to sell it at the moment but I thought I would list it in case someone is looking for one. I am selling it to fund a folding trike next year and so need to reduce my current list of bikes to make space plus at the moment it is gathering dust and seems a waste for it not to be ridden.
It is in excellent condition and to buy new you are looking at well over 2k, I am looking for £1,250 ono & based near Bury, north Manchester

Takes up little space if you turn the handle bars, here it is in the hall

IMG_1.jpg

Rear rack and included under seat bag

IMG_3.jpg
IMG_3.jpg (43.11 KiB) Viewed 328 times

More photos

IMG_2.jpg
IMG_2.jpg (24.94 KiB) Viewed 328 times

IMG_5.jpg
IMG_5.jpg (42.5 KiB) Viewed 328 times

IMG_4.jpg
IMG_4.jpg (34.04 KiB) Viewed 328 times