Surly Troll Touring MTB Custom Build 2017 - Frame Size: XS - Color: Red -- PRICE DROP

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
hkynefin

Surly Troll Touring MTB Custom Build 2017 - Frame Size: XS - Color: Red -- PRICE DROP

Postby hkynefin » 9 Sep 2019, 6:38pm

Note: I am dropping the price on this from £800 to £650. That's my final offer. The frame alone usually goes for £800 new, and this is built up. I will also be posting on some other forums.

This is a Surly Troll from the year 2017. I bought the frame and built it from the ground up with donated parts. I have barely ridden it but I have not been regular with upkeep in that time frame. The parts are used but some of them are decent.

CONDITION

There is a slight scuff on the top tube but it may come off with some scrubbing.
The rims and tires are in good condition. They are wide MTB knobbies.
It has basic but decent mechanical disc brakes. They are squealing and need to be adjusted, but the pads should still have a good amount of life in them.
It is equipped with a bottle cage and a Bontrager Deluxe rear rack.
Seatpost is Bontrager carbon fiber.
Saddle is Masi leather saddle, a bit weatherbeaten.
Housing is gold Jagwire brand and seatpost clamp is gold to match.
Headset is Cane Creek.
Groupset is mixed 9-speed with some Deore. Not sure how worn it is.
This bike has the option to be converted into a single-speed.

For £80 extra I'll throw in one Ortlieb waterproof pannier and a Kryptonite U-lock and cable.

I've included some photos here of the key parts.
If you have any other specific questions feel free to send me a PM.

I am located in Whetstone, London. Pick-up only. I accept cash and Venmo.
Image Attachments
IMG-20190906-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20190906-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20190906-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20190906-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20190906-WA0000.jpg