56cm custom Dave Hinde, Columbus Foco, Dura Ace, SOLD

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
velocipede65

56cm custom Dave Hinde, Columbus Foco, Dura Ace, SOLD

Postby velocipede65 » 15 Jun 2020, 12:03pm

Absolutely stunning 56cm Dave Hinde Road, Touring or Gravel Bike.

Built with super light Columbus Foco tubing and with a very unusual high-end specification.

It has been built with direct mount brakes, in order to give excellent, well modulated braking as well as clearance for bigger tyres.

Full specification:

Columbus Foco super light steel frame and forks, 56cm centre to top, 54.5cm top tube finished in bright post-office red enamel - nice condition throughout, a few scratches and some small touch ups but overall looks very nice indeed with some lovely custom touches (see the photos below)

Clearance for 32mm tyres and fittings for rear rack - aluminium rack shown is included, along with all new stainless steel bolts and fittings

Cane Creek headset

Deda Superleggera carbon 35 bars and stem (cost over £300!)

Full Dura Ace 7700 groupset is superb condition - just a few tiny scuffs to the cranks but nothing else

Dura Ace BR9010 Direct Mount brakes (cost over £350!)

Easton CT2 carbon seatpost

Dura Ace hubs hand built by Dave Hinde onto Mavic CXP semi-aero rims - running perfectly true and super smooth

Fitted with 28 mm Continental tyres

New stainless steel bottle cages

The pedals, pump and my bright yellow Flite saddle are not included - the bottle cages, rack and rack fittings are all included

I prepped this up with some light credit card tours in mind. However, i broke my back 12 weeks ago and I really don't think this is going to get pressed into action for a long time to come, so I'm going to pass it on for someone else to enjoy. I'll have to stick with fat tyres and suspension forks for the forseeable future!

It will cover the ground really well, given the light weight, and at the same time you can get a little bit of luggage on there too - perfect for audax and light touring

Looking for £850 - can ship it within the UK via Paisley Freight for an additional £26.99

velocipede65

Re: 56cm custom Dave Hinde, Columbus Foco, Dura Ace, SOLD

Postby velocipede65 » 15 Jun 2020, 4:05pm

SOLD - many thanks :D