The bike is a 2011 TSR-30 with Campagnolo Centaur 3x10 gearing. However, it has a number of changes from standard, listed below. I was trying to make this into my perfect touring bike, but am not making enough use of it to justify the space it's taking up.
- I've added both front and rear racks, plus the touring bag to fit the rear rack.
- I've uprated the front suspension to include the firmer spring.
- I've doubled-up the stays on the front mudguard - the default configuration tends to crack, but since doing this (including some creative stay bending) the mudguards have not had any issues.
- There's also a Samsonite suitcase that the dismantled bike will fit in. I'm not sure whether it will fit with the racks in place; I've not tried since I bought them.
- Finally, I've got a pair of carry bags, one for each half of the separated bike. These are great if you just want to sling it in the back of the car without damaging the upholstery, but they are not padded so you need to take some care. One is marked with white paint - I once packed the bike next to a freshly painted parking bay!
Finally, the Stronglight crankset fitted has 170mm cranks. I have an additional, very lightly used crankset with 180mm cranks, including new bearings.
I'm happy to set up the bike as required by a buyer, ie
- Choice of handlebar (see photos).
- Choice of crankset (170mm or 180mm).
- Choice of suspension spring
- Standard carbon layback seatpost, or alloy inline seatpost.
- With or without racks fitted.
Price will depend on what the buyer wants. It's an expensive purchase (though, I think, a fair price) so I'm prepared to make it cheaper by holding back parts that I can sell separately.
- £1250 for the bike
- Price includes hard case, soft bags, spare suspension spring, adjustable stem, spare inner tubes, spare seatpost, spare rear mudguard.
- Add £150 for the racks and touring bag.
- £40 for the spare crankset and bearings.
Photos to follow...
[Edited to add info about the inline seatpost and additional detail about the mudguards. And lower the pricing because I can't add up. And correct the year to 2011. And remove the Alfine 11 and dynamo parts, which have sold separately]