SOLD Univega Full Suspension MTB small 16.5"

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
j c

SOLD Univega Full Suspension MTB small 16.5"

Postby j c » 20 Jul 2020, 11:43am

For sale is my partners Univega Full Suspension MTB its a small 16.5" frame. She is 5' 3" and with a shorter stem fitted the bike is a good fit. I would imagine it would accomodate either an adult or child in the 5' 2" to 5' 8" range.
Its in excellent barely used condition and has been well maintained however it does have slight marks in the paintwork from light use and being hung on the garage wall. We bought it brand new and over the years its barely been used - I'm guessing less than 100 miles. The reason for sale is my partner is getting an e-bike so we can go out together, hopefully she will get more use out of an e-bike.

Spec wise it has:-

RST 381 forks and a RST rear shock absorber.

24 speed shimano gears with Sachs twist grip shifters.

Tektro V brakes.

Schwalbe marathon cross tyres (more of a hybrid tyre).

It’s fitted with a standard stem but also comes with a shorter more upright stem as mentioned above.

It’s a good quality Aluminium Y frame which gives good standover clearance, its also quite light for a full suspension bike.

I’m looking for £200. I live in Sunderland – North east of England and would prefer cash on collection due to the size of the bike but could look into postage at cost if necessary.

Any questions please ask away.

Ride carefully.