Nazca Gaucho Tour 28/26

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
swscotland bentrider

Nazca Gaucho Tour 28/26

Postby swscotland bentrider » 23 Jul 2020, 10:43am

I built this bike from a frameset during the winter spring of this year. Planned to use it on this years tour. Covid put paid to that. And my Fuego is now tour ready. As I get older I am finding I prefer the lower seat height of the Fuego.
The frameset is extremely versatile. I built the bike as a 28/28, then as a 28/26 (lowering the ride height keeps the geometry correct and finally as you see it here, as a 26/26.
The frameset was specced with a custom colour. Open cockpit steering. The seat is carbon with a ventisit pad (Size L). Air shock. Transmission is a combination of Tiagra / XT / SLX. 10 speed with a 34/48 165mm chainset and 11 - 36 cassette. The fork is the correct 26" version. Wheels are 559 rims; rear Novotec disc hub built by Spa cycles. Front is XT Disc. Tyres are Schwalbe Marathon Supremes. Brakes are Avid BB7. I bought but never fitted a new Carbon Disc front fork that i am selling separately. All the forks except the new carbon one just described will accept a wide range of tyres. The carbon one is limited to 25mm.
As built the seat height is 63cm and BB height is 78. The bike has only done shakedown mileage and his indistinguishable from new.
Although not shown the bike comes with a rack and under seat pannier frames.
You could never describe the Gaucho as light but with 28" wheels and a carbon fork it becomes a medium weight swift and comfortable roadster with impeccable handling. As described it is a tourer supreme.

I am looking for £1495.00 ono. Ideally the bike needs collected but i would be willing to box it up if the buyer wants to arrange a courier. Pm me if interested and I can tell you more about it.
Image Attachments
P1030195.JPG
P1030194.JPG
P1030193.JPG

swscotland bentrider

Re: Nazca Gaucho Tour 28/26

Postby swscotland bentrider » 7 Aug 2020, 2:28pm

I've reduced the price to £1395.00 o.n.o. I will include the carbon fork in the offer. It is new. It is a direct fit full carbon disc fork. It will take 25c tyres on a 700c rim or 28mm/32mm on a 26" rim.