EBAY: Genesis Equilibrium Ti 56cm Hunt Wheels Shimano 105

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
pulseezar

EBAY: Genesis Equilibrium Ti 56cm Hunt Wheels Shimano 105

Postby pulseezar » 12 Nov 2020, 8:21pm

Auction starting at £750. Please message me for further info.

IMG_20201112_142730.jpg

Auction link:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284077928440

Auction text:

This auction is for a fantastic 56cm titanium Genesis Equilibrium road bike. This bike is a real mile muncher, super comfy and good for whatever the weather. It has been kept in the house for its entire life, has been serviced regularly (new rear wheel bearings recently), and cleaned after every ride. The frame is spotless (of course, it's titanium!) but there are some marks on the cranks and around other contact points as you'd expect. Fork is carbon.

I'm only selling to make some room!

The bike has been built up as follows:

Drivetrain - full complement of Shimano 105. Cassette is 11-28, front chainring is 50-34 tooth. Crank length is 172.5mm
Brakes - Shimano 105 calipers, plenty left on the blocks.
Wheels - Hunt Aerowide, 24mm wide, 31mm deep. Hutchinson Sector 28mm tyres with plenty of tread left. Quick release skewers.
Finishing kit (bars etc) is Genesis. The stem fitted is 80mm but I think I have the 100mm original if you'd prefer. The saddle is a Charge Spoon.

The wheels are tubeless compatible, have been taped and come with tubeless valves.

Please read the following carefully:

Included in this auction is: The bicycle (of course), brake lever shims, strip of replacement tape, replacement spokes, replacement bearings for front wheel, tubeless valves, mudguards (not fitted), bottle cages, all original documents and receipts, and possibly a replacement derailleur hanger if I can find it.

NOT INCLUDED in the action: Pump and pump mount, peddles, saddlebag loops, phone mount.

Collection only, will consider courier at buyers expense and effort to arrange. Feel free to message me if you want to come and have a look.

The RRP of this build was well of £2,200 so grab yourself a bargain!