HPV Speedmachine Recumbent

For sale of complete bikes, trikes, recumbents ( minor missing components acceptable. e.g. no saddle, no pedals ). Please do NOT post bike bits here. They will be deleted.
belgiangoth

HPV Speedmachine Recumbent

Post by belgiangoth »

In their own words: https://www.hpvelotechnik.com/en/recumb ... road-bike/

Mine is much more used and abused.
It is basically a GT version of the bike, with front and rear suspension (air shock upgrade), hydraulic disk brakes (with pretty new pads), 3x9 Shimano speed (currently twist-shift, but I bought some trigger shifters that will go with the bike). It comes with a spare tiller and the option between the current setup and more race orientated Burrow's bars. Also has front dyno hub and I will include a front solidlight (upgraded) with the bike (cables permitting).

It's a decent bike, but I don't *love* it and given a choice I'd rather ride my Trike.

While it is in rather used condition, it works well and has lots of stuff with it, so £500 seems more than fair to me (especially when I see the spec in writing). Price does reflect that it will need to be collected from Birmingham (viewing welcome).
If I had a baby elephant, I would put it on a recumbent trike so that it would become invisible.
RecumbentRide

Re: HPV Speedmachine Recumbent

Post by RecumbentRide »

Sent you a PM :)