Anyone else stopped wearing helmets in this weather?

For all discussions about this "lively" subject. All topics that are substantially about helmet usage will be moved here.
Cyril Haearn

Re: Anyone else stopped wearing helmets in this weather?

Post by Cyril Haearn »

brooksby wrote:
Airsporter1st wrote:I once came to such an abrupt stop that I shot forward and bruised my balls on the handlebar stem. I was wearing Y fronts at the time and although they got torn, I didn't sustain any more serious injuries. No way would I ever ride without them since (though they are pretty tight and tend to smell a bit these days).

Ah, there you go: the next big thing will be making sure all cyclists wear a jockstrap or a cricketer's box...

Surely everyone does :wink:
It's a bit differ from h*****s mind cos no-one can see it :?
Entertainer, juvenile, curmudgeon, PoB, 30120
Cycling-of course, but it is far better on a Gillott
We love safety cameras, we hate bullies
Cunobelin

Re: Anyone else stopped wearing helmets in this weather?

Post by Cunobelin »

Cyril Haearn wrote:
brooksby wrote:
Airsporter1st wrote:I once came to such an abrupt stop that I shot forward and bruised my balls on the handlebar stem. I was wearing Y fronts at the time and although they got torn, I didn't sustain any more serious injuries. No way would I ever ride without them since (though they are pretty tight and tend to smell a bit these days).

Ah, there you go: the next big thing will be making sure all cyclists wear a jockstrap or a cricketer's box...

Surely everyone does :wink:
It's a bit differ from h*****s mind cos no-one can see it :?

I thought we were tali/king about protecting your helmet in this case