Helmets !

For all discussions about this "lively" subject. All topics that are substantially about helmet usage will be moved here.
Fasgadh

Re: Helmets !

Post by Fasgadh »

I have a tin foil lined one - cannot be too careful.
snibgo

Post by snibgo »

After washing your hair, wear a helmet lined with tin foil and plugged into the mains. Then you wouldn't need a hair dryer.
Cunobelin

Post by Cunobelin »

snibgo wrote:After washing your hair, wear a helmet lined with tin foil and plugged into the mains. Then you wouldn't need a hair dryer.

Do you have a battery / dynamo version for use when touring?
snibgo

Post by snibgo »

Yes. I have a dynamo on each wheel to fire up a capacitor that discharges through the tin foil once per revolution of the pedals. My helmet hair is quite gorgeous.
hondated

Post by hondated »

Thanks a lot now whenever I get into the bath or go down the pub,neither of which I do a great deal, I am now given your comments going to have to consider wearing my helmet.I may now also have to think about wearing it when I clean the oven.
And theres me thinking you were my cyber friends.
Cunobelin

Post by Cunobelin »

hondated wrote:Thanks a lot now whenever I get into the bath or go down the pub,neither of which I do a great deal, I am now given your comments going to have to consider wearing my helmet.I may now also have to think about wearing it when I clean the oven.
And theres me thinking you were my cyber friends.

Don't get confused...

Whilst bathing fully clothed may be acceptable, drinking in in a pub wearing nothing but a helmet may get the odd funny look!