elbow pads, thick palm gloves, sunscreen

This sub-forum all discussions about this "lively" subject. All topics that are substantially about helmets will be moved here, if not placed here correctly in the first place.
hubgearfreak

elbow pads, thick palm gloves, sunscreen

Postby hubgearfreak » 29 Sep 2010, 4:44pm

for those of us that wouldn't leave home without a full range of appropriate, effective, proven & worthwhile safety measures as listed above, can we have our own section too?

or is this special treatment just for the safety devices that are not appropriate, effective, proven & worthwhile? :P

reohn2

Re: elbow pads, thick palm gloves, sunscreen

Postby reohn2 » 29 Sep 2010, 6:41pm

I agree, where's the naked cycling section?

Helmets, YAWN!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I cycle therefore I am.

Si

Postby Si » 30 Sep 2010, 10:28am

If you are fed up with helmet talk then one would have assumed that you would have welcomed it all being separated off to its own corner of the forum out of your way. But instead you follow down the rabbit hole and continue to add to it - you love it really don't you, come on, admit it - it's your own little guilty secret passion. You've seen it all before, you know what's going to be in every thread, but still you can't help your self but dive in there. :wink: That's helmet threads for you, can't live with them, can't live without them :twisted:

reohn2

Postby reohn2 » 1 Oct 2010, 12:15am

Ok,I'll admit it I'm a helmet thread freak,infact I'm wearing one now! :roll:

PS Just in case :mrgreen:
-----------------------------------------------------------
I cycle therefore I am.