Trying to tell us something

For all discussions about this "lively" subject. All topics that are substantially about helmet usage will be moved here.
thirdcrank

Trying to tell us something

Post by thirdcrank »

On the homepage of the CTC www there are two separate items, each illustrated by the same pic - a rather arty image of a woman holding a helmet in such a way that her fingers form a rather neat lattice with the ribs of the helmet.

Apart from the possiblity that even in the digital age, the funds won't run to two snaps, are they trying to tell us something? :?
Attachments
Where did you get that 'at....
Where did you get that 'at....
team-ctc-prelaunch-helmet_0.jpg (21.72 KiB) Viewed 484 times
RickH

Re: Trying to tell us something

Post by RickH »

I don't think so as they both link tot he same article (with THAT photo again!).

I do think it is slightly confusing (for me as a bear of little brain at least :wink: ) that the text link connected with the image in the banner section at the top of the page is below the yellow band - my brain didn't link the two initially.

Rick.
Former member of the Cult of the Polystyrene Head Carbuncle.
[XAP]Bob

Re: Trying to tell us something

Post by [XAP]Bob »

The helmet needs the protection of fingers...
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.