York Rally fundraiser Sportive - 21st Sept 2014

This sub-forum all discussions about this "lively" subject. All topics that are substantially about helmets will be moved here, if not placed here correctly in the first place.
bikepete

Re: York Rally fundraiser Sportive - 21st Sept 2014

Postby bikepete » 4 Sep 2014, 1:13pm

[XAP]Bob wrote:And further discussion about *this* year seems a bit pointless, but I hope that this conversation is remembered *next* year.

I've drawn this thread to the attention of everyone on the York Rally committee and I'll also mention it at the next meeting (all are welcome, especially those willing to volunteer - Sat 13th Sept, 10AM, 'Your Bike Shed' cafe, Micklegate, York) which should improve the chances of it being remembered :-)

[XAP]Bob

Re: York Rally fundraiser Sportive - 21st Sept 2014

Postby [XAP]Bob » 4 Sep 2014, 1:18pm

bikepete wrote:
[XAP]Bob wrote:And further discussion about *this* year seems a bit pointless, but I hope that this conversation is remembered *next* year.

I've drawn this thread to the attention of everyone on the York Rally committee and I'll also mention it at the next meeting (all are welcome, especially those willing to volunteer - Sat 13th Sept, 10AM, 'Your Bike Shed' cafe, Micklegate, York) which should improve the chances of it being remembered :-)

Yay :mrgreen:
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.