The Range

Specifically for cycle touring subjects & questions
al_yrpal

The Range

Post by al_yrpal »

This amazing place is where I now buy all my Art materials, beats Hobbycraft by a mile.

I was in The Range this morning looking at picture frames and diverted to look at their camping stuff. I was very impressed by the range of kit and excellent prices. Worth a look.

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
Sweep

Re: The Range

Post by Sweep »

al_yrpal wrote:This amazing place is where I now buy all my Art materials, beats Hobbycraft by a mile.

I was in The Range this morning looking at picture frames and diverted to look at their camping stuff. I was very impressed by the range of kit and excellent prices. Worth a look.

Al

I keep meaning to pop in one i know when i'm up north but have never got round to it. Will check out.
Sweep
mercalia

Post by mercalia »

al_yrpal wrote:This amazing place is where I now buy all my Art materials, beats Hobbycraft by a mile.

Al

similar to millets re camping?
robing

Post by robing »

I've been in a couple of times and thought their stuff was cheap and of poor quality, unless they've improved recently?
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

sometimes cheap is good and simple.

I recently madly bought one of these (by post since I hadn't seen/fondled it)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/OUTDOORS-STEML ... B00S4LKDJU

Right waste of money and has taught me a lesson - in fact I may start a thread themed upon it.

So yes I'll be off down The Range to take a look at cheap simple tough stuff - just found out that I am actually quite close to one in London.
Sweep