Adaptor bayonet to screw gas cartridges

Specifically for cycle touring subjects & questions
Sweep

Re: Adaptor bayonet to screw gas cartridges

Post by Sweep »

Thanks for the replies.

Yes dave i have recently bought a few low value generic cycling and camping things from chinese outfits, never had a bad experience. Very prompt responses. I pointed out to one that the bottle cage they sent was not what it appeared to be (a good design but executed with cheap bits and materials) and they promptly reimbursed in full with no quibbles. With another i pointed out that their normally good package labelling was unclear on value and nature of contents so could have caused customs issues and they very promptly gave me a refund of something like £2.50. There was I stress nothing wrong with the product.

If only micturate poor brit companies like npower or thames water were 10 per cent as good.
Sweep
crazydave789

Re: Adaptor bayonet to screw gas cartridges

Post by crazydave789 »

Sweep wrote:Thanks for the replies.

Yes dave i have recently bought a few low value generic cycling and camping things from chinese outfits, never had a bad experience. Very prompt responses. I pointed out to one that the bottle cage they sent was not what it appeared to be (a good design but executed with cheap bits and materials) and they promptly reimbursed in full with no quibbles. With another i pointed out that their normally good package labelling was unclear on value and nature of contents so could have caused customs issues and they very promptly gave me a refund of something like £2.50. There was I stress nothing wrong with the product.

If only micturate poor brit companies like npower or thames water were 10 per cent as good.

if thames water was chinese they would have taken all your fatbergs, chopped them up, added MSG, fried them in batter and served with sauce cantonese style with thames style muddy rice.