Lidl camping mat

Specifically for cycle touring subjects & questions
pjclinch

Re: Lidl camping mat

Post by pjclinch »

My missus picked one up for our daughter's DofE trips. She covets our NeoAirs but she's not careful enough with them given the price, so since the outings tend to be in warmer periods it looks ideal. Packs down small, seems reasonably built and if she destroys it then perhaps she'll realise the point of looking after things you rely on for comfort. I'd much rather that be an £18 lesson than a £118 lesson!

Pete.
Often seen riding a bike around Dundee...
mercalia

Re: Lidl camping mat

Post by mercalia »

pjclinch wrote:My missus picked one up for our daughter's DofE trips. She covets our NeoAirs but she's not careful enough with them given the price, so since the outings tend to be in warmer periods it looks ideal. Packs down small, seems reasonably built and if she destroys it then perhaps she'll realise the point of looking after things you rely on for comfort. I'd much rather that be an £18 lesson than a £118 lesson!

Pete.

edit
"she'll realise the hard way looking after things you rely on for comfort." literally
Sweep

ARe: Lidl camping mat

Post by Sweep »

By the by, is there any recommended way to store these things? oK to roll it up and keep it in its bag? I store two self inflator things kind of inflated laid out on top of the wardrobe. Valve left open. Need bother about this with a straight blowup?
Sweep