Thermarest - now taken

Specifically for cycle touring subjects & questions
cycle tramp

Thermarest - now taken

Post by cycle tramp »

Dear Moderators, technically this post should be in the free item section, but I really want the next owner, to enjoy and cherish it as much as I did, rather than just being the next person who reads the 'for free' ads of the forum. Hope that makes sense.

For free, my Thermarest prolite 3. It was the most expensive bit of my cycling/camping kit on 2004. Used on many cycling camping trips and a few festivals. Last used in 2011. The thermarest is clean, still has its carry bag, and has been stored full stretched out in a dry room at temperature above 15'c with the air value open.

It's got a lot of memories attached to it, but it's also got alot more use in it too. So I'd like it to go to someone who will use it, and cherish iit- I don't go cycle camping any more, and if I did it's a bit too thin now for my old bones :-)
20210624_175727.jpg
20210624_175741.jpg
20210624_175726.jpg
Drop me a message with your safe address on it and I'll place it in the post to you
Last edited by cycle tramp on 30 Jul 2021, 5:18pm, edited 1 time in total.
Motorhead: god was never on your sidehttps://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=m ... +your+side
pjclinch

Re: Thermarest

Post by pjclinch »

A good bit of kit, for sure.
They are a bit thin compared to a "full fat" T-Rest or airbed like a Neo-Air, but still better than most closed cell mats and particularly good if you sleep on your back/front more than your side. And you can't argue with the price!
Often seen riding a bike around Dundee...