I do like this CTC document; I think it is well written

Post by Philip Benstead »

Philip Benstead | Life Member Former CTC Councillor/Trustee
Organizing events and representing cyclists' in southeast since 1988
Bikeability Instructor/Mechanic
robgul

Re: I do like this CTC document; I think it is well written

Post by robgul »

At least two posts of yours with identical content seemed to have been kicked off the Forum in the last few days .... isn't it time to pack up your bat and ball and go home?

It's not serving to help anything - many of us have similar views about the whole CTC thing but voted with our feet.

Rob
E2E http://www.cycle-endtoend.org.uk
HoECC http://www.heartofenglandcyclingclub.org.uk
Cytech accredited mechanic . . . and woodworker
gaz

Post by gaz »

Philip's first version of the above post was definitely removed by the mods whilst I was composing my own reply. When I hit "submit" the relevant message appeared to inform me the thread had been moved to the naughty corner.

The second version was on the forum somewhat longer and my new reply was posted. Not long after I decided to delete it, I wasn't really sure that the point I was making was applicable to the new thread.

The second thread disappeared a while later, I do not know whether it was moderated off or if Philip deleted it himself whilst considering some further changes.

As for the latest version, I don't really know what point Philip is trying to make :? but I'm glad he has hyperlinked the document this time rather than using cut and paste.
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
Graham

Post by Graham »

Is there a council meeting on the 23rd Jan 2016 ??

If so is there an agenda item to discuss a certain formal complaint raised by Philip & Graham Smith ?
gaz

Post by gaz »

October 2015 Agenda shows a Council meeting scheduled for January 23rd.

Agendas are not published on the website until some time (typically within a month) after the meeting. I would suggest contacting Sue Cherry if you require details of a particular item in advance.

Alternatively you could try an anonymous organisation that I like to think of as "Cyclileaks". A bit like the A-Team, if you've got a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them ... maybe you can get some information from "Cyclileaks".

They've recently sent me a confidential Governance Report that is being presented to Council on the 23rd January. I do not know how they obtained the report, my e-mail address, why they selected me as a recipient or even if they know who I am. They don't respond to e-mails requesting such details :evil: . Bunch of spammers :wink: .
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
Graham

Post by Graham »

Thank goodness nobody knows where I live or my phone number.

. . I'm down in my bunker with a shotgun at the ready . . .