Another Member Survey

Ron

Another Member Survey

Post by Ron »

Following the survey a couple of weeks ago sent to members who do voluntary work for CUK, today there is another similar survey specifically designed for those who volunteer for campaigning work(RtR).
CUK management listening?
AndyK

Re: Another Member Survey

Post by AndyK »

Not seen my copy yet. I did fill in the volunteer survey with a comment saying that as a fairly recently-recruited RtR rep I hadn't seen much sign of any practical support for us, so it would be nice to think this survey is a partial response to that. What are the questions?
Ron

Post by Ron »

AndyK wrote:. What are the questions?

I am unable to retrieve the questions since submitting the survey, but they asked just what you as a campaigner do and for how long you have done it. Local planning/ Rights of Way issues/handling TROs etc. Asked about national campaigns you have or have not heard about or been involved with. Level of support received or not. Improvements you can suggest. etc
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Odd. Any other registered RtR campaigners reading this? Have you seen this second survey?
Si

Post by Si »

I've lost count of which is which, but I'm pretty sure I got a campaigners/rtr survey this week...I almost binned it thinking that it was the same again but it did have slightly different things in it IIRC.