When will P Tuohy Leave?

Tinpotflowers

Re: When will P Tuohy Leave?

Post by Tinpotflowers »

Graham wrote:
Tinpotflowers wrote: I meet a cycle inspector . . . . .

A cycle inspector !! What is a cycle inspector ?

Opps instructor
mjr

Post by mjr »

The CEO is not elected.
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.
Si

Post by Si »

Paulatic wrote:Very interesting since posting my comment the link to the list and number of members in Brum community clubs is now no longer valid. The requested page "/project/community-cycle-clubs" could not be found.
The intro to the link still maintains '11 thriving Community Cycle Clubs' so I’ll assume the other 9 @Si mentions have died a death like a lot of links to clubs boasted to be affiliated to CUK.

Nope, we've lost one or two but the number is growing over all....can't remember the exact number but should be over 20 with another one about to launch (this new one concentrates by in e-bikes I believe). It's been years since there were only eleven.
Si

Post by Si »

Tinpotflowers wrote:
Graham wrote:
Tinpotflowers wrote: I meet a cycle inspector . . . . .

A cycle inspector !! What is a cycle inspector ?

Opps instructor

In that case: CUK is brilliant, best thing since sliced bread, all the kids are down with it.

There you go, must be true because I'm a cycling instructor. :D :)
Paulatic

Post by Paulatic »

Si wrote:
Nope, we've lost one or two but the number is growing over all....can't remember the exact number but should be over 20 with another one about to launch (this new one concentrates by in e-bikes I believe). It's been years since there were only eleven.

Yep 3 yrs in February :o That is good to hear and a current update of how the clubs have thrived or failed would be far better than a classic example of CUK regurgitating news to keep them looking active. The link to the article had me believe it was current listed as
Tony Upfold - post - Tuesday 12 November 2019 "
Whatever I am, wherever I am, this is me. This is my life

https://stcleve.wordpress.com/category/lejog/
E2E info