Cycling UK's Volunteer Celebration

Tom Page

Cycling UK's Volunteer Celebration

Post by Tom Page »

This Saturday is our annual Volunteer Celebration! This year the event will be entirely online perfect for the not-so-nice weather forecast! Join us for an afternoon and evening of online workshops and training aimed at increasing the numbers of people cycling in the UK by giving our volunteers, groups and clubs the tools they need to be welcoming and open to all. You can find more info and sign up here - https://www.cyclinguk.org/volunteer/going-extra-mile-our-volunteering-awards.
gaz

Re: Cycling UK's Volunteer Celebration

Post by gaz »

One more Zoom webinar squeezed into my schedule, thanks for the reminder :D .
High on a cocktail of flossy teacakes and marmalade
gaz

Post by gaz »

Will the various webinars also be available to view in a recorded format at a later date?
PH

Post by PH »

Tom Page wrote:This Saturday is our annual Volunteer Celebration!

Thanks for the info Tom, but it would have been appreciated earlier. I may have missed any announcement before this and the email on the same day, but it's too late to re-arrange the day.
Tom Page

Post by Tom Page »

gaz wrote:Will the various webinars also be available to view in a recorded format at a later date?

Yes, we plan to record all the sessions so you'll be able to watch them at a later date, perfect for passing the time on the turbo trainer as the weather turns nasty!
gaz

Post by gaz »

Tom Page wrote:Yes, we plan to record all the sessions so you'll be able to watch them at a later date, perfect for passing the time on the turbo trainer as the weather turns nasty!

Good news as the best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men gang aft agley, i.e. I forgot :oops: .

Edit: I've since been sent an email with a link to the recording.