Digital copy of Cycling UK magazine?

LeicesterChris

Digital copy of Cycling UK magazine?

Post by LeicesterChris »

As a Cycling UK member, I get a hard copy magazine posted to me regularly. Is this available in digital format, too? I would be happy to receive the magazine in digital format only (or access it via the website to read), and this would save Cycling UK a considerable amount in postage and printing.

Chris.
rotavator

Re: Digital copy of Cycling UK magazine?

Post by rotavator »

Digital version here:

https://www.cyclinguk.org/publications

You need to log in to view the full version. Joe public can only see a few pages.

I assume that you just send them an e-mail or phone to cancel the paper version but have not tried it myself.
Jdsk

Post by Jdsk »

Jonathan
LeicesterChris

Post by LeicesterChris »

Thank you very much indeed, Rotavator - that is *exactly* what I was looking for! I'll email the membership team about cancelling the hard copy.
rotavator

Post by rotavator »

Happy to help :)
richardfm

Post by richardfm »

LeicesterChris wrote:Thank you very much indeed, Rotavator - that is *exactly* what I was looking for! I'll email the membership team about cancelling the hard copy.

If you log in to the Cycling UK site, click on the My Account icon in the top right hand side, now click on the Mailing Options tab you will see an option to click to say you don't want the magazine sent to you.
Richard M
Cardiff