Praise for CTC Legal Services - Slater & Gordon

redbluegoo

Praise for CTC Legal Services - Slater & Gordon

Post by redbluegoo »

My son was hit by an on-coming car which was driving on the wrong side of the road.
The driver was contrite in front of witnesses and promised to "put everything right".
Later he was belligerant and bullying. He refused to take responsibility and refused to give the name of his insurer.
The police would not prosecute despite photo and witness evidence showing where the collision took place.
Enter Gordon and Slater: after a long process they got an admission of fault from the insurer and have secured damages and personal injury costs.

An excellent service. I am confident the driver would have got away scot-free without Slater & Gordon and the CTC.
AlaninWales

Re: Praise for CTC Legal Services - Slater & Gordon

Post by AlaninWales »

redbluegoo wrote:My son was hit by an on-coming car which was driving on the wrong side of the road.
Commiserations: I hope he is recovered and has regained confidence
redbluegoo wrote:The driver was contrite in front of witnesses and promised to "put everything right".
A frquent immediate reaction when faced with witnesses who disapprove
redbluegoo wrote:Later he was belligerant and bullying. He refused to take responsibility and refused to give the name of his insurer.
Unfirtunately also frequent, when the person begins to realise this may be the easiest way of getting away with it
redbluegoo wrote:The police would not prosecute despite photo and witness evidence showing where the collision took place.
Unfortunately all too common from anecdotal data and personal experience
redbluegoo wrote:Enter Gordon and Slater: after a long process they got an admission of fault from the insurer and have secured damages and personal injury costs.
Excellent (although it doesn't replace the prosecution which it sounds like should have taken place)
redbluegoo wrote:An excellent service. I am confident the driver would have got away scot-free without Slater & Gordon and the CTC.
You are probably right :(