AGM agenda 2015

cyclamity

AGM agenda 2015

Postby cyclamity » 30 May 2015, 6:29pm

We have now received our proxy voting form for the CTC AGM to be held on 18 July 2015. I had to retrieve mine from the waste paper basket, where it was put with the covering junk mail offering private medical insurance. We do now have the option of voting online, but you may not realise that if you have inadvertantly binned the voting form, which also contains the url and your security code. Have I overlooked any reference to online voting in this issue of Cycle?

Motion 2 asks members 'to adopt the Annual Report of the Council and audited accounts for 2013/14'. You have to read page 17 of Cycle to discover that these documents are 'as published on the CTC website'.

I have searched on the website, but without success.

I would be grateful if somebody could direct me to the location of these essential documents, without which no member will be in a position to make an informed vote. Our only option will be to abstain.

I wonder how many will vote 'for', or leave blank, in ignorance?

gaz

Re: AGM agenda 2015

Postby gaz » 30 May 2015, 7:06pm

I too have searched the CTC website for "Annual Accounts". Clicking the first item returned produces a list. One more click for the 2013/14 accounts.
There'll be tarmac over, the white cliffs of Dover ...

cyclamity

Re: AGM agenda 2015

Postby cyclamity » 30 May 2015, 7:24pm

Many thanks, Gaz. Most grateful. Couldn't do that on my own!