Ride London Classic

Now we have something / quite-a-lot to discuss and celebrate.
roberts8

Ride London Classic

Post by roberts8 »

Just learnt that this year the loop back into Dorking through Westhumble will not take place. Instead the route will go 4 or 6 times up Boxhill through Mickleham so it will be harder and far better for spectating. Very happy as I live on this circuit.
mjr

Re: Ride London Classic

Post by mjr »

roberts8 wrote:Just learnt that this year the loop back into Dorking through Westhumble will not take place. Instead the route will go 4 or 6 times up Boxhill through Mickleham so it will be harder and far better for spectating. Very happy as I live on this circuit.

Where did you learn that? Still only the 2018 map currently on the official site.
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.
roberts8

Re: Ride London Classic

Post by roberts8 »

The notification is in the Mickleham Parish Magazine reported by the Parish Council who have been in discussion with the organisers as it will now come through the Village. I think the magazine is also on line. Quite a positive attitude by the Parish Council which is good.