SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

Now we have something / quite-a-lot to discuss and celebrate.
Si

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Si »

Please remember to put "spoilers" into the title of any new threads so that you don't give away the TdF results to anyone who may be watching the replay later. Likewise, please don't add results into other threads where people may not be expecting to encounter them.
Thanks.
nicmarsh

Re: SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by nicmarsh »

Is this really necessary ......
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

nicmarsh wrote:Is this really necessary ......

YES - some people don't get to watch the race live, and some catch up on several days worth at a time.
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
nicmarsh

Post by nicmarsh »

[XAP]Bob wrote:

YES - some people don't get to watch the race live, and some catch up on several days worth at a time.

avoiding several days results and be browsing the race forum !?
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

DP
Last edited by [XAP]Bob on 9 Jul 2014, 3:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
A shortcut has to be a challenge, otherwise it would just be the way. No situation is so dire that panic cannot make it worse.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those can extrapolate from incomplete data.
[XAP]Bob

Post by [XAP]Bob »

Look at my "highlights" post

And consider that the "today's posts" page shows all titles...

search.php?search_id=newposts

Link top right on my theme, other similar links spread around the header:
View unanswered posts | View active topics ... View unread posts | View new posts
nicmarsh

Post by nicmarsh »

it just take common sense not to 'spoil' your own TV highlights of sporting events
Si

Post by Si »

I could ask the same about your post to be honest :lol: .

What are you trying to achieve by asking it? I can't see how the OP might be causing you harm in any way, I can't see how adding the word 'spoilers' to a post is going to cause anyone exceptional hardship. The only outcome I can see from you asking the question is yet another pointless bout of handbags at dawn, and people becoming disgruntled, thus I think that I'll can it here before anyone feels the need to deploy the eye-rolling smilie.. :D