Cellulitis

Vorpal

Re: Cellulitis

Post by Vorpal »

Kellysambou76 wrote:
Hello everyone. It seems I have it in between two toes I do suffer severe foot psoriasis which is a problem. I love cycling though and it seems the one sport I can do. walking and running out of the question for dry, cracked, sometimes bleeding feet. I am currently on second week of antibiotics.
Is it ok to put steroid creams/ moisturisers in-between your toes or does that cause more moisture. Really trying to prevent further infections. :(

Moisturisers are fine. Steroid creams are okay short term, but should not be used long term, as they thin the skin.
“In some ways, it is easier to be a dissident, for then one is without responsibility.”
― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
NUKe

Re: Cellulitis

Post by NUKe »

Vorpal wrote:
Kellysambou76 wrote:
Hello everyone. It seems I have it in between two toes I do suffer severe foot psoriasis which is a problem. I love cycling though and it seems the one sport I can do. walking and running out of the question for dry, cracked, sometimes bleeding feet. I am currently on second week of antibiotics.
Is it ok to put steroid creams/ moisturisers in-between your toes or does that cause more moisture. Really trying to prevent further infections. :(

Moisturisers are fine. Steroid creams are okay short term, but should not be used long term, as they thin the skin.

was about to write exactly the same as Vorpal virtually word for word so I am Plus 1 on her advice
NUKe