Strange leg injury

Dave888

Strange leg injury

Post by Dave888 »

Hi all, bit of a last ditch effort to see if anyone else has had this type of injury.. cut a long story short, about a year ago say six months into training I was on a long ride 100mile ish with lots of climbs! as I was reaching the end I was extremely fatigued but stupidly carried on, then I felt something twinge in my left inside upper leg above the knee! it wasn't painful but I knew something had happened but just thought it was a strained muscle, anyways still got home! next few days I couldn't walk correctly and my leg felt very lose and a strange redness appeared on the skin like a heat rash, and clicked when walking up stairs. one mouth later I started riding again but after every ride my leg felt lose and painful but the power was still there, . anyways a year has past I have had Mri, ultrasound, xray, and full on physiotherapy to get this better, but no luck!! after each ride I get this red mark on my inner leg and it feels lose for atleast a week. has anyone at all ever had this? everyone I have spoken too has never seen anything like it. Any recommondations for a really good pro cycling doctor or someone that really knows there stuff, I have been to over six physios with no luck. I'm thinking nerve or vain damage but have no idea why my leg feels stretched and lose after a ride, inc a pic of the redness that comes up after a ride. Thanks for reading.