A cure for cramp?

NATURAL ANKLING

Re: A cure for cramp?

Post by NATURAL ANKLING »

Hi,
Er in doors visit to GP..................are you taking enough salt (she tends to drink far more than me at rest) / you are a bit low on salt............its easy to wash it out with drinking lots of tea etc.

I just assume that my portions of junk food are doing just that.
I posted a link sometime back that says salt on your clothes post exercise can mean not enough salt IIRC?

Many different BP meds I have been on (tried all over the years and am desperate to get off all meds)....two in particular a American GP says cause chronic side effects post exercise......despite telling GP that I have problems during exercise and immediate post which he says sounds like low blood salts..........only just after for a while.......tested low but then a retest was normal.................well later on next day it might be normal......................my problems could just be explained as tiredness / dehydration.

You need salt and doing exercise and sweating a lot which I do even in winter ( I can drop over 2kgs on the turbo in an hour) means we might not be getting enough......hard to say............which is which.......drinking lots can dehydrate you......vicious circle, I try to eat and drink whilst exercising....keeping an eye on your weight during the day might also tell you something.
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy - Some day Soon I hope
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.