A cure for cramp?

NATURAL ANKLING

Re: A cure for cramp?

Postby NATURAL ANKLING » 16 May 2018, 9:59pm

Hi,
Er in doors visit to GP..................are you taking enough salt (she tends to drink far more than me at rest) / you are a bit low on salt............its easy to wash it out with drinking lots of tea etc.

I just assume that my portions of junk food are doing just that.
I posted a link sometime back that says salt on your clothes post exercise can mean not enough salt IIRC?

Many different BP meds I have been on (tried all over the years and am desperate to get off all meds)....two in particular a American GP says cause chronic side effects post exercise......despite telling GP that I have problems during exercise and immediate post which he says sounds like low blood salts..........only just after for a while.......tested low but then a retest was normal.................well later on next day it might be normal......................my problems could just be explained as tiredness / dehydration.

You need salt and doing exercise and sweating a lot which I do even in winter ( I can drop over 2kgs on the turbo in an hour) means we might not be getting enough......hard to say............which is which.......drinking lots can dehydrate you......vicious circle, I try to eat and drink whilst exercising....keeping an eye on your weight during the day might also tell you something.
Priority Is Still 500K In 24......Just Dreaming..............Stay Focused Guys And Keep Sharp.....
You'll Find Me At The Top Of a Hill...............Somewhere