Do you always 'hurt'?

carlbennett23

Re: Do you always 'hurt'?

Postby carlbennett23 » 23 Jun 2020, 7:08am

After workout i do stretching, of my calves, to prevent stiffness and injury. My calves sometimes got tired and unable to go forward during workout, i think diet plays a big role in muscles health.

NATURAL ANKLING

Re: Do you always 'hurt'?

Postby NATURAL ANKLING » 23 Jun 2020, 10:33am

Hi,
carlbennett23 wrote:After workout i do stretching, of my calves, to prevent stiffness and injury. My calves sometimes got tired and unable to go forward during workout, i think diet plays a big role in muscles health.

If you're not very fit after exercise you will feel a bit stiff maybe hours or days later.
If you think you are fit and you are suffering then there's something else going on, For me it's bad medication, statins and BP meds Are typical with muscle and joint aches at any time.
If you're on a tour cycling every day then you might experience some stiffness in the first say hour next day.

but I do all my stretching and strengthening exercises every day normally before exercise.
Running is a chronic exercise for Calf pain and stiffness.
I wish I'd known what to do when I was running marathons.
try doing your calf stretches every day before exercise, that's not just before that as early as you can as long as you do them every day.
If I skip my exercises for my back over the weekend I normally start to get a backache, as soon as I do them relief can be almost instantaneous.
I find the best way of stretching and keep in your calf's subtle Is the stand on the edge of a step like the bottom of the stairs, balls of feet on step, drop on one foot and raise on other foot.
The drop should be much slower than the raise, do you 15 repetitions, so that's a circular motion 1 foot down as far as you can the other foot to raise as far as he can, probably about five seconds a rep.
Then do the other foot so Dropped on left raise on the right, take a rest of 3 to 5 minutes, drop on the right rays on left.
I find I need to hang onto something when I'm doing it to stop myself falling over, like the banister with one hand.
if you work your muscles to death, pain whilst exercising et cetera they will simply shut down.
I am curious as to what exercise is causing your problem?
NA Thinks Just End 2 End Return + Bivvy
You'll Still Find Me At The Top Of A Hill
Please forgive the poor Grammar I blame it on my mobile and phat thinkers.