supplements

Paulatic

Re: supplements

Postby Paulatic » 21 Jun 2020, 10:28am

ANTONISH wrote:
Jdsk wrote:
reohn2 wrote:I take Glucosamine & Condriotin which help with my Arthritic joints...

If anyone wants the evidence of efficacy please ask.

Jonathan

I did have a period some years ago using this but was unpersuaded of the efficacy - do you know something definitive?

After a diagnosis of arthritis I too used it for a couple of years back in my forties. I stopped taking it and didn’t notice any difference.
Whatever I am, wherever I am, this is me. This is my life

https://stcleve.wordpress.com/category/lejog/

reohn2

Re: supplements

Postby reohn2 » 21 Jun 2020, 10:34am

ANTONISH wrote:
Jdsk wrote:
reohn2 wrote:I take Glucosamine & Condriotin which help with my Arthritic joints...

If anyone wants the evidence of efficacy please ask.

Jonathan

I did have a period some years ago using this but was unpersuaded of the efficacy - do you know something definitive?

I began taking Glucosamine Sulfate twenty years ago on the advise of a pharmacist on local radio(Dennis the Chemist)when I was having trouble with my knees and hip.His advice was that if nothing improved in six weeks don't bother any further with it.
It worked and I continued taking it.
When I stopped work I stopped taking it three years ago I had a hip replacement which is fantastic! :D
But when I increased my mileage on the bike again after the Op my knees began to grumble so I began taking Glucosamine with Condriotin,Vorpal of this parish,pointed me to a study that showed the added Condriotin with Glucosamine was even better,so now no grumbly knees :D
-----------------------------------------------------------
I cycle therefore I am.