Use one for medical reasons.
3%
They are a bit pretentious.
33%

Total votes: 33

Hellhound

Re: Hot Tubs,yes?no?Poll added!

Post by Hellhound »

We had an enquiry from my wife's cousin's daughter about renting our unit in August.We don't usually do this but as she's sort of family we agreed.We looked at the site prices for exactly the same unit and for the week she wants it's £1200.We told her we'd charge her half that so £600.She asked if we have a Hot tub.When we told her no she said she thought £600 was too much.OK no loss to us.
We've since found out she's let a unit on the same site with a hot tub for £1000 Mon-Fri :lol:
It seems some people will pay much more for less time so long as they have a hot tub.

If we ever decide to let it out regularly I'm going to have one installed.It would pay for itself in a few months!
ClappedOut

Post by ClappedOut »

Hellhound wrote: 1 Jun 2021, 11:22pm We had an enquiry from my wife's cousin's daughter about renting our unit in August.We don't usually do this but as she's sort of family we agreed.We looked at the site prices for exactly the same unit and for the week she wants it's £1200.We told her we'd charge her half that so £600.She asked if we have a Hot tub.When we told her no she said she thought £600 was too much.OK no loss to us.
We've since found out she's let a unit on the same site with a hot tub for £1000 Mon-Fri :lol:
It seems some people will pay much more for less time so long as they have a hot tub.

If we ever decide to let it out regularly I'm going to have one installed.It would pay for itself in a few months!
£400 premium to sit in other people's water :lol: guess it was worth it for the social media pictures where vacuous lot show boring lives in fake tan :lol:
We. Have idiot tax in our Company, more unpleasant person is higher it goes, please and thank you reduce the bill as well :lol:
Govnor

Post by Govnor »

Doris is a fan of them for a mother's meeting, keeps her occupied while lads get few pints and play darts.