Best Fitness Health Tracker apps

RogerThat

Best Fitness Health Tracker apps

Post by RogerThat »

This is my current favorite: MapMyFitness, what I really like about it is the 'my routes ' facility where it tracks and replays all usual cycling or walking routes and gives timings and workout stats. It also syncs seamlessly with hardware trackers like Fitbit and the upcoming Apple watches and most heart rate monitors. A very impressive suite of data crunching tools too. And all for $5.99 ! Bargain of the year :)
maxcherry

Re: Best Fitness Health Tracker apps

Post by maxcherry »

So far i am liking the Nike Training Club app. The videos and photos that take you through the moves are great, plus they can be downloaded
so no need to have the app permanently connected to the net. Best part is. it's free 8)

It's not so much a cycling app but more of a fitness app. Need to get a move on in getting
very fit and active as i am starting a Fitness Instructor course later this year.
I did try the My-fitness Pal but i found it to much hassle with working out how much my food weighs etc
Honestly chaps, I'm a female!
EddyP

Re: Best Fitness Health Tracker apps

Post by EddyP »

Yeh the Nike apps are pretty good, but does anyone know of any apps more cycling based? I know there are loads for running but I haven't found one I can really get on with for cycling. I have an iPhone so just need them to be compatible with that.

Ed