campagnolo 12 speed groupsets....

For discussions about bikes and equipment.
mercalia

campagnolo 12 speed groupsets....

Post by mercalia »

Just got this email about a sale of campagnolo 12 speed gear. Hmm my bike dont cost that much :roll: :lol:

https://www.acycles.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=campagnolo+12+speed&utm_source=sendinblue&utm_campaign=Campagnolo_12_speed&utm_medium=email
foxyrider

Re: campagnolo 12 speed groupsets....

Post by foxyrider »

mercalia wrote:Just got this email about a sale of campagnolo 12 speed gear. Hmm my bike dont cost that much :roll: :lol:

https://www.acycles.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=campagnolo+12+speed&utm_source=sendinblue&utm_campaign=Campagnolo_12_speed&utm_medium=email

That might say more about you and your choice of bikes than anything else! :lol:
Convention? what's that then?
Airnimal Chameleon touring, Orbit Pro hack, Orbit Photon audax, Focus Mares AX tour, Peugeot Carbon sportive, Owen Blower vintage race - all running Tulio's finest!
Brucey

Post by Brucey »

er, it might say more about the buying habits of the market that campagnolo are expecting to sell to....

cheers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brucey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PH

Post by PH »

mercalia wrote:Just got this email about a sale of campagnolo 12 speed gear. Hmm my bike dont cost that much :roll: :lol:

I'm sure we must have had this thread when 11 speed came out and probably 10 as well, maybe you could save it ready for 13.
That's not just campag it Super Record, only for those who want the latest and best first. Drop just one groupset to the still very bling Record and the price is £800 less. Give it a year and it'll be on the lower groups at prices most enthusiasts are willing to pay, just as they are now for 11.
scottg

Post by scottg »

The CTC rule book clearly forbids the use group sets or a mixed groups that are priced in excess
of 400£, so you are in compliance with current CTC sumptuary regs.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Deutsche Luftschiffahrts-AG
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gattonero

Post by Gattonero »

I'm surely not in a rush to buy it, as I don't like the look. It does however work very well indeed in the two bikes I've tried.
And of course, has got nothing to do with touring bikes, so what's the point there? :?:
It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best,
since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.
Thus you remember them as they actually are...