Handlebar Height

For discussions about bikes and equipment.
Paulatic

Re: Handlebar Height

Post by Paulatic »

Height wise it’s looking a lot better from last videos but makes me wonder Is your left leg longer than your right?

If it were me I’d be very keen to put the saddle back especially as you sit well forward on the saddle with some rear showing. Also flipping that stem over which will help get you from a very upright position and work from there.
Whatever I am, wherever I am, this is me. This is my life

https://stcleve.wordpress.com/category/lejog/
E2E info
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Its possible but I think that may well be a muscular thing, it has been noticed in the gym that when I do squats I’m somewhat lopsided!

Bikes in the shop now being looked at, gears weren’t quite right and they clocked that the brake was very squeaky, more than would be expected. Once that’s done they are going to help with my setup.
531colin

Post by 531colin »

Cyclone wrote:Its possible but I think that may well be a muscular thing, it has been noticed in the gym that when I do squats I’m somewhat lopsided!

Bikes in the shop now being looked at, gears weren’t quite right and they clocked that the brake was very squeaky, more than would be expected. Once that’s done they are going to help with my setup.

Good. Also have a read of my DIY bike set-up stuff linked below.