The front was fine. Reseated at the first attempt with my Topeak Joeblow Booster from 160 Psi. Nothing special needed doing to it.
However, the rear.....I've had it off before, and no issue that time, but this time....
This is what i've tried below. Does anyone have any other suggestions (aside from the worse-case scenario: inner tube):
- Very soapy water on bead and rim -> lots of bubbles
- Warmed tyre in hand-hot water
- Removed as much as possible of the old sealant's latex from bead
- Removed core of valve, and checked valve as clear
- Tried the tyre both ways in case the asymmetric shape of the wheel had somehow conditioned it
If the local bike store has no luck, will I have to resort to either inner tube, or a new tyre?
Thanks in advance