The 3 word story game.

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

If you turn the beetroot towards the sun it will shield its eyes as opposed to a potato which will tan evenly. However, Campagnolo and similar Italian vegetables are seasonal only. Shimanos just melt. "Jeremy Clarkson" said the magistrate, "you have been quoted as breaking wind, you must die!' Hamster paid attention,a bike pump was carefully inserted into the small orifice behind the offending television presenter. "Stand back!" said Gertrude as she produced her aerosol from under her aged Brooks saddle. "This willl make third chins double and Clarkson fly! thruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump and up, up and away".

"Bother!" muttered Hamster. "Arrrrrrrrgh" went Clarkson. And that was nearly all there was left of life on Earth. David Attenborough stated that Shimano ate Suntour for breakfast, but Sugino, Tange and Crepe Susette begged to disagree, arguing that beetroot and Edward Gerbil were one and two in the running but Jeremy Clarkson exploded into space.

Underwater goats died out suddenly. "Am I bovvered?", "Can I spell?", "Do I care?","Do beetroot exist?" Douglas Adams enquired through a medium sized telephone. "No, no regrets. I, I, have no bananas? So they locked their chastity belts with a D-Lock which they found stuffed up Jeremy Clarkson however unlikely that may appear.

Aqualungs deflate if stuffed up.

And they all ate hot crispy tripe for tea. With onions. Yuk. Washed down with a newt (not Greatcrested) and Marmite sandwiches. Jeremy Clarkson landed four large salmon using a Shimano Ultegra golf club weeble extractor and a large hammer. Potato-eating long-winded brain-addled Clarkson, described his thingamybob as being indexed, but slightly knackered, due to severe wind damage. "No more curried goat for me!"

"That was hamster, not goat" exclaimed Monty Don. Archimedes took a bath from the store. "You reek! Aarrrgh! Wash under your bottom bracket and behind your levers,or your screwed! But I like Watneys Red Barrel poured down my helmet, but because Captain Jack Harkness was a Red Under The Bed the world ended.

In a parallel ruler,small markings could juuuust about be rotated astronomically, though crudely.

Betwixt two were found another smaller one called Brian. "All aboard the Ark" said a passing recumbent rider. Brian said to Ermintrude "you old cow are there many varieties of cheese in your saddlebag?"yes many more and a yoghurt with happiness disolved amongst fruit pieces."

"Oh goody!" shouted Jim the crowbar yielding hoodie. "I'm free from three word restrictions!"
"Oh no!" replied Englebert Wuslefartisque-Bottomly-Pinrose.

A strangely dressed centipede entered, just right of centre and pede on someone else's handwriting, burped, then spoke just three words: "Hello, hello, hello!" after which he died.

Englebert Wuslefartisque-Bottomly-Pinrose ( who thought he-could-get-away-with-more-than-three-words-if-he-used-lots-of-hyphens-like-the-compositors-on-Tiny-Tots-Comic) failed the audit.

"Stupid boy!" said Mr Hyphen. "You've used up your allocation of posts!"

Englebert Wuslefartisque-Bottomly-Pinrose was gobsmacked by this unjustified three-pronged attack,thrice!

"Wuslefartisque-Bottomly-Pinrose" pronounced "pimbillywagger", rode his recumbent backwards because he had three reverse hub gears. "Smoke and mirrors need careful handling"thought Marmaduke as he looked down where the smoke rose gently from below the belt,"WOW","Four words again" he said hoping no-one would notice.

Someone did notice, the pannier police, four word symmetry is against the inside left leg. "Painful" said Edward.Reohn2 carefully counted, and horror of horrors there were indeed the wrong number of legs.

Later that night,
gaz

Post by gaz »

Last edited by gaz on 29 Dec 2022, 6:44pm, edited 1 time in total.
nigel_s

Post by nigel_s »

If you turn the beetroot towards the sun it will shield its eyes as opposed to a potato which will tan evenly. However, Campagnolo and similar Italian vegetables are seasonal only. Shimanos just melt. "Jeremy Clarkson" said the magistrate, "you have been quoted as breaking wind, you must die!' Hamster paid attention,a bike pump was carefully inserted into the small orifice behind the offending television presenter. "Stand back!" said Gertrude as she produced her aerosol from under her aged Brooks saddle. "This willl make third chins double and Clarkson fly! thruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump and up, up and away".

"Bother!" muttered Hamster. "Arrrrrrrrgh" went Clarkson. And that was nearly all there was left of life on Earth. David Attenborough stated that Shimano ate Suntour for breakfast, but Sugino, Tange and Crepe Susette begged to disagree, arguing that beetroot and Edward Gerbil were one and two in the running but Jeremy Clarkson exploded into space.

Underwater goats died out suddenly. "Am I bovvered?", "Can I spell?", "Do I care?","Do beetroot exist?" Douglas Adams enquired through a medium sized telephone. "No, no regrets. I, I, have no bananas? So they locked their chastity belts with a D-Lock which they found stuffed up Jeremy Clarkson however unlikely that may appear.

And they all ate hot crispy tripe for tea. With onions. Yuk. Washed down with a newt (not Greatcrested) and Marmite sandwiches. Jeremy Clarkson landed four large salmon using a Shimano Ultegra golf club weeble extractor and a large hammer. Potato-eating long-winded brain-addled Clarkson, described his thingamybob as being indexed, but slightly knackered, due to severe wind damage. "No more curried goat for me!"

"That was hamster, not goat" exclaimed Monty Don. Archimedes took a bath from the store. "You reek! Aarrrgh! Wash under your bottom bracket and behind your levers,or your screwed! But I like Watneys Red Barrel poured down my helmet, but because Captain Jack Harkness was a Red Under The Bed the world ended.

In a parallel ruler,small markings could juuuust about be rotated astronomically, though crudely.

Betwixt two were found another smaller one called Brian. "All aboard the Ark" said a passing recumbent rider. Brian said to Ermintrude "you old cow are there many varieties of cheese in your saddlebag?"yes many more and a yoghurt with happiness disolved amongst fruit pieces."

"Oh goody!" shouted Jim the crowbar yielding hoodie. "I'm free from three word restrictions!"

A strangely dressed centipede entered, just right of centre and pede on someone else's handwriting, burped, then spoke just three words: "Hello, hello, hello!" after which he died.

Englebert Wuslefartisque-Bottomly-Pinrose ( who thought he-could-get-away-with-more-than-three-words-if-he-used-lots-of-hyphens-like-the-compositors-on-Tiny-Tots-Comic) failed the audit.

Englebert Wuslefartisque-Bottomly-Pinrose was gobsmacked by this unjustified three-pronged attack,thrice!

"Wuslefartisque-Bottomly-Pinrose" pronounced "pimbillywagger", rode his recumbent backwards because he had three reverse hub gears. "Smoke and mirrors need careful handling"thought Marmaduke as he looked down where the smoke rose gently from below the belt,"WOW","Four words again" he said hoping no-one would notice.

Someone did notice, the pannier police, four word symmetry is against the inside left leg. "Painful" said Edward.Reohn2 carefully counted, and horror of horrors there were indeed the wrong number of legs.

Later that night, Jake the Peg, deedle deedle dee,
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

f you turn the beetroot towards the sun it will shield its eyes as opposed to a potato which will tan evenly. However, Campagnolo and similar Italian vegetables are seasonal only. Shimanos just melt. "Jeremy Clarkson" said the magistrate, "you have been quoted as breaking wind, you must die!' Hamster paid attention,a bike pump was carefully inserted into the small orifice behind the offending television presenter. "Stand back!" said Gertrude as she produced her aerosol from under her aged Brooks saddle. "This willl make third chins double and Clarkson fly! thruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump and up, up and away".

Later that night, Jake the Peg, deedle deedle dee, and his extra
Mick F. Cornwall
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

f you turn the beetroot towards the sun it will shield its eyes as opposed to a potato which will tan evenly. However, Campagnolo and similar Italian vegetables are seasonal only. Shimanos just melt. "Jeremy Clarkson" said the magistrate, "you have been quoted as breaking wind, you must die!' Hamster paid attention,a bike pump was carefully inserted into the small orifice behind the offending television presenter. "Stand back!" said Gertrude as she produced her aerosol from under her aged Brooks saddle. "This willl make third chins double and Clarkson fly! thruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump and up, up and away".

Later that night, Jake the Peg, deedle deedle dee, and his extra pomegranite where thinking
stoobs

Post by stoobs »

Someone did notice, the pannier police, four word symmetry is against the inside left leg. "Painful" said Edward.Reohn2 carefully counted, and horror of horrors there were indeed the wrong number of legs, and words, too!
Deckie

Post by Deckie »

Someone did notice, the pannier police, four word symmetry is against the inside left leg. "Painful" said Edward.Reohn2 carefully counted, and horror of horrors there were indeed the wrong number of legs, and words, too!

Life would never
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Life would never ever become more
Mick F. Cornwall
stoobs

Post by stoobs »

Life would never ever become more cycling-orientated, unless
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

My head hurts :?
stoobs

Post by stoobs »

Life would never ever become more cycling-orientated, unless
reohn2 wrote:My head hurts :?
, "but why", asked
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Life would never ever become more cycling-orientated, unlessreohn2 wrote:
My head hurts
, "but why", asked Edward, "its the
Deckie

Post by Deckie »

My head hurts
, "but why", asked Edward, "its the third leg tapping"
stoobs

Post by stoobs »

My head hurts
, "but why", asked Edward, "its the third leg tapping". "Same old story
Mick F
Spambuster

Re: The 3 word story game.

Post by Mick F »

My head hurts
, "but why", asked Edward, "its the third leg tapping". "Same old story!" shouted the hamster.
Mick F. Cornwall